The first thing I addressed on the car was getting it all cleaned up. I got everything removed from the interior of the car and made note of everything I had and what all I would need to get. the Good thing was I had a complete car that I would get like 90% of […]
Time to move on to getting this car a single solid color. Which is going to be an interesting challenge seeing as I don’t have a garage or anyway to actually cover the car or the parts I need to paint. which meant the car was going to get painted outside to the best of […]
Even though I did a 99 conversion on the front of the car, I had no interest is using the 99 headlights. Although they are a better projector and the headlights are plastic making them easier to polish and keep looking new, I don’t like the bubbles that they have and they would interfere with […]
Who am I kidding, project cars are never done! I am though at a point that the car is completed enough that I can enjoy it and can officially call it resurrected from the grave.All of the parts are painted and everything is assembled and working as it should. Some items such as the ECS […]
I have never been a fan of the stealth banana wing regardless of the style. It just never fit the body to me. It looked like some Dodge engineer stole the wing off a Talon and bolted it to the back of the Stealth and thought that it looked good. The wing was curved and […]
After getting the Stealth TT all resurrected I was now left with mostly just the frame of the original fwd car. I had pretty much stripped that car as I had swapped all of its parts over to the TT Stealth. That FWD Stealth was the first 3S I had ever owned and for the […]
Time to finally get this trailer done… For now at least.*** Gallery images at the end of the post ***I wanted to get that front hatch door completed as it was driving me nuts trying to get anything out of the trailer through the rear hatch if it was up by the tongue. I first […]
A whole lot of sanding! I start the sanding and smoothing process of the engine bay. This took about two days to complete for a total of about 10 hours of actual work. Sanding was done with 160/220 grit paper and finished with 3M 600 grit red scrub pads. Some heavy spots were done using […]
We break out the new Devilbiss Startingline kit I bought to paint the car and go over it and set it up. We then move on to the Kirker Black Diamond line of paint and get some mixed up. Finally we spray the engine bay.
The unveil of the engine bay paint job with the clear coat. We now begin working on reassembly in preparation to re-install the engine back into the car. We start reassembly in this episode with firewall insulation, engine bay wiring harness and more!